Super easy to make & bake, and only 10-20 calories per crisp, depending on how much Parmesan you use. Mmm!
Stuff you’ll need:
- Grated Parmesan cheese. (Any brand you like is fine, but I usually make Mr. 50by60 buy the tubs from Trader Joe’s.)
- Baking sheet of some kind.
- Paper towels.
- Measuring spoon. Teaspoon or tablespoon, your choice. A teaspoon is @ 10 calories; tablespoon @ 20.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour a tablespoon of Parmesan onto a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, then turn off oven and let sit for a while (maybe 10-15 minutes or till oven cools.
- Using a spatula, carefully remove the crisps from the baking sheet and put them on a paper towel (depending on how many you’ve made, you may need a few).
- Leave them on the paper towel(s) for a little while before serving. I mean, sure, you can eat them now, if you really want to. But trust me — the longer you let them sit, the less crumbly they’ll be. Which means you get to eat more of them, instead of just dribbling them into the folds of the sofa.