Hey, everyone, happy 2020! Are you stoked for making New Year’s resolutions? Well, good! My first resolution:
1. Use more “woman yelling at cat” memes — they’re comedy gold!
2. Learn how to do origami!
3. Learn to make paper flowers!
4. Make all the paper beads I cut out from Trader Joe’s Mini Ice Cream Cones boxes last year and never got around to finishing, as well as all the other crafts I’ve started and abandoned at various points.
5. Make sure any and all resolutions I make this year are completely, 100% negative-consequence-free!
6. And finally, if there’s time and I feel up to it, keep writing all these fun blog posts that are kinda sorta peripherally related to my continuing efforts to maintain my more-or-less 50-pound weight loss!
Yeah, well, I’ve had a lotta “enhanced” eggnog tonight, so sue me!
So on that note, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my loyal readers! Join me NEXT Wednesday for the first weigh-in of 2020!!