Hey everyone, here I am on yet another Friday when I should have a nice, well-written, meme-intense Friday Five for ya, and yet I’m yawning and scratching and just generally not ready for this AT ALL!
So to any of my readers who are also bloggers, how do YOU do it? What do you do when you’ve made a commitment to blog on certain days, and you get to those days and just don’t feel like blogging?
- Do you just get up and write whatever comes into your mind, like a stream of consciousness thing?
- Do you just post a bunch of pictures, with minimal or no comments?
- Do you just say, “Sorry folks, no blog today, see ya next time”?
- Do you prepare “emergency blog posts” ahead of time and keep them in reserve for just such occasions?
- Or do you just not post anything at all, and hope nobody will notice?
I’m genuinely interested in your answers, suggestions and/or tips! Go on, share your wisdom!
Thanks, and I’ll see you Monday, when I should be over my temporary writer’s block!