Good morning, everyone (yawn)! Don’t know about you, but I’m savoring every second of the last remaining, and rapidly waning, days containing that beautiful extra hour we got last fall, before it’s yanked from our clutching arms!
So as you can imagine, I’m not too keen on spending too much of that precious, precious time searching for hilarious memes, failing to find them, and having to go to Meme Generator to make them myself.
So today I thought I’d just share with you five photos I took on some recent hikes, in and around Southern California. ‘Kay? Let’s go!
- First one’s at Griffith Park. This is called “Rattlesnake Trail,” but I didn’t see any rattlesnakes, just a buncha squirrels (and people with dogs!). Note the beautiful sunny blue sky! That was nice. Maybe we’ll have another one of those, someday!
2. Here’s a nice trail out at St. Andrew’s Abbey in Valyermo, CA — and yes, that’s snow (or at least the remnants of it) alongside the trail! This is near Big Bear and Arrowhead, so they do get snow down here occasionally.
3. A little “hidden creek” right in my own neighborhood! I notice it after rainy days when I’m walking to the grocery store. Looks pretty, but I bet it wreaks havoc on the house it’s attached to!
4. The infamous “detour to Hell” on the Sage Ranch Loop Trail in Chatsworth, CA. Actually took TWICE as long as the rest of the trail, even though it was (theoretically) shorter! Not to mention the mud!
5. To recuperate from Sage Ranch, I took a nice leisurely stroll through Reseda Park yesterday, where there was a puddle for every duck!
That’s all, folks! See you Monday for the incredibly sleep Weigh-in!