Happy Friday, everyone, and of course:
During the past week, we’ve had quite the little deluge here in normally sunny Southern California, so I’ve been forced to ditch the outdoors and spend some quality time in my least unfavorite gym, Anytime Fitness in Chatsworth.
As gyms go, it’s one of the best, but weather permitting, I’d really rather be walking (or running! yes, I’m running now, believe it or not!) OUTDOORS!
Because you know, there are things you see outside that you just don’t usually see from your gym treadmill. For example:
- These horses, saying “Howdy!” along a bike path in Chatsworth.
- These bees, living in a manhole alongside a Chatsworth sidewalk.
- The wash next to this bike path, sunny one day…
- and getting ready to flood the next.
- And finally, these papier mache dolls, just hanging out on a street corner in Reseda, which are not AT ALL creepy and will NOT appear in your dreams tonight.
Of course, it’s entirely possible you might have seen similar strange and interesting things from your treadmill. If you have, let me know and I’ll post your story/photo next week!
Meanwhile, have a wonderful (and hopefully OUTDOORS!) weekend! See you Monday for the weigh-in! (and sweet dreams! heh heh heh…)